TRAINING CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND INFORMATION
TRAINING COURSE REGISTRATION
WSQ Follow Food & Beverage Safety and Hygiene Policies and Procedures Registration Procedure:
1. Fill in the course registration form. ( Course fees, date, time and venue are listed in the form.)
2. Post, email or fax completed form at least 2 weeks before commencement of course. (Company details can be found here.)
3. Full Payment must be made upon course registration. Crossed cheque or cashier's order shall be made payable to A&A Consulting and Services LLP.
4. Participants will be informed of course confirmation within 3 working days upon receipt of course registration form and full payment.
5. For Singaporeans and PR who are eligible for funding support, details are available at Skills connect website. For registered companies, application for funding must be made via Skills connect website at least 1 working day prior to course commencement.
For registration on other courses, please contact us.
PRE / POST COURSE ADVISORY SERVICE
For pre / post course advisory services, please do not hesitate to contact us.
APPEAL FOR COURSE ASSESSMENT OUTCOME
1. Fill in the appeal form.
2. Crossed cheque or cashier's order of S$25 shall be made payable to A&A Consulting and Services LLP.
3. Send appeal form together with the payment within 2 weeks from the date of the assessment. (Company details can be found here.)
4. Candidates will be informed of the appeal outcome within 2 weeks upon receipt of the appeal form and payment.
The Company shall refund the full payment rendered if cancellation is communicated to the Company at least 7 days before commencement of course. After that period, no refunds shall be entertained. Participants are required to personally collect the refund from the Company.